Two-Year Classroom Programme for Class VII
Programme Orientation:This programme aims at putting the students into the temper of 'Logical & Scientific Thinking', thereby sharpening their IQ and Mental Ability besides strengthening the basic concepts of the subject matter. Laying strong foundation is the ultimate aim of this programme thereby enabling them to excel in academic as well as competitive exams.
Ideal Program:This Program is ideal for class VII students, who wish to make their career in any field of their choice. The fundamentals of the students are strengthened through this programme aiming to make them ‘Game- Ready’. The NTSE, Olympiads and other Scholarship Tests are the primary focus with a long term planning.
Subject Taught:Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Mental Ability, English & Social Studies.
Board Covered:CBSE & ICSE
This is a scientifically designed programme synchronised with school curriculum that aims to develop analytical skills & rational thinking among the students. It synergises both school curriculum and competitive exams without putting undue time pressure.
Student’s mental horizon is sharpened and encouraged to experiment the concept and techniques as per their individual style of learning. They also get friendly environment for personal exploration and common skill enhancement.
The syllabus is prepared in such a manner as students get sufficient time for self-evaluation, correction & revision, which helps them to outperform in Board as well as Competitive Exams. The focus of the programme is to prepare the students for Science Talent Search Exam (STSE), National Science Olympiad (NSO), Mathematics Talent Search Exam (MTSE) and International English Olympiad (IEO).
In addition to classroom lectures, comprehensive study materials are provided covering the entire content in a scientific way that enhances the learning of the students with easy illustrations. They are also given orientation for competitive exams. Work book for home assignments are also given. Parents are informed about the Tests results and the overall performance of their wards.
- Chapter-wise Comprehensive Aptitude Test C-[CAT] is conducted after the completion of each chapter. This test aims to assess students’ level of understanding chapter wise. This regular exercise helps students in plugging their loopholes/mistakes and providing them an opportunity to correct by discussions with the concerned teacher.
- Phase Tests, Part Tests, ‘Mock Tests’ and Full Tests are organised on regular basis. On the gradual completion of syllabus, these Tests are organised as per the pre-determined schedule in the simulated environment that boosts the confidence of the students.
- Biometric Attendance System brings transparency by updating the status of arrival & departure of students to their parents. SMS is also sent to the parents for updates.
- Integrated Comprehensive Study Materials are provided that doesn’t require any additional book. It covers Board as well as competitive Exams syllabus. Supplements like Work Books for Home Assignments are provided.
- Early Competitive Exams Orientation is provided on the pattern of NTSE, JSTSE and other National & International level Olympiads.